Outfit | Almost There...

16.4.13


Good morning you! Don't you recognize the feeling that when you finally get what you have been waiting for for so long, you just have to have it all? :-) Well at least I do, because that is how I feel about Spring. And to be more accurate, about Summer. Somehow, I just can not help longing for those endless summer nights all day, with the result that I booked tickets to two music festivals today. Oops. :-) But worse thing happen right? 

I found this picture while going trough those of last year's Summer. It made me so happy that I just had to share it with you!

How do you like to spend your sunny days? Are you the music festival type of girl too?
-xoxo-
JP

TOP | H&M PEPLUM SKIRT | H&M SNEAKERS | ADIDAS

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...