Amsterdam Life | Back To Work

2.4.13

Pictures by Bram van Essen

Good morning lovelies! I can not believe that it has been 10 days since I have been in the office. Sounds like a great and long time off, but I can honestly not remember most of it. It feels more like I have been locked up in a time capsule feeling pretty bad most of the time and was brought back to life just two days ago. I am still feeling a little shaky, but duty calls and I am back to work this week. Think I might be doing some holiday planning soon. ;-)

How are you doing? Did you get to spend Easter with your friends and family? And did you survive the 1st of April pranks? Have a great day!
-xoxo-
JP

BOMBER | GSUS


Follow me on:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...