New In | Panda Powers

30.3.13

Pictures by Bram van Essen 


Well hello there party peepz! (Could not not use this line sometime :-)) How are you all doing? I know I owe you a full outfit post, but the flu kept me from hitting the streets the last couple of days. There is one coming soon though, because I am feeling much better since I have received this pretty amazing Iphone cover this morning! It makes me laugh each time I see it laying around and I can only imagine the other panda powers it has yet to display.

This weekend we are celebrating Easter and I can not wait to have some painted eggs in the company of my friends, family and panda. How about you? Are you on a tight Easter schedule or are you taking it easy?
-xoxo-
J

IPHONE COVER | H&M SHIRT | MONKI LIPSTICK | MAYBELLINE SUPER STAY


Follow me on:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...