Outfit | The Return Of The Yeti

9.2.13

Pictures by Bram van Essen


 Good morning my sweets! Back to the good old outfit posts today, wearing my Yeti coat that is! This coat has been my possession for a while, but I always had an ambivalent relationship with it. Although I do feel like it adds a little coolness to almost every outfit, putting it on also makes me feel like a furry Yeti. And because Yetis do not normally live in Amsterdam, I did not really feel comfortable wearing it. I must say that I am getting used to it though and I find myself falling for this Yeti more and more. Would love to know what you think of this white fur ball!

Have a lovely weekend!
-xoxo-
JP

FAUX FUR | LA REDOUTE BLOUSE | H&M JEANS | H&M SNEAKERS | SEVENTY FIVE BEANIE | RIVER ISLAND


Follow me on:

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Wel een stylish yeti zo met die gave jas, ik kan me voorstellen dat die de aandacht trekt.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Haha! Gelukkig! Goed om te horen wat jullie er van vinden. :-) Als hij maar aandacht trekt om de goede redenen dan is het goed. :-) Fijne dag nog vandaag! Liefs, Floor

      Verwijderen
  2. Super leuke foto's en je muts I love it!
    Liefs X
    www.chloesterk.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Chloe! Dank je wel. Leuk om te horen! :-) Fijne dag vandaag! Liefs, Floor

      Verwijderen

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...