Outfit | Plaid It Cool

5.1.13

Imagine all the people (John Lennon? Really?) around me either sitting at home having the flu, or just having conquered it. Then imagine me feeling sorry for them, but enjoying my holiday to the fullest. I was just recovering from about a years hard work and looking forward to start again, until faith just bit me in the ass. I am actually feeling weary and strange and I feel like I am next up for an endless couch hanging session. O well, lets just hope that it is not too bad and just tune in to the MTV's Teen Mom weekend break special. That is after I am having lunch with one of my besties in Haarlem though. Lets survive that first. :-) 

The picture I posted above was taken yesterday, after a trip to the market. I was playing it cool, wearing my Zara plaid shirt and trousers and H&M coat and brokes. ;-) Think I might go for a similar comfortable outfit today. 

What are you up to today? Getting into the flu epidemic too?
-xoxo-
JP


ps. Don't forget to join my GIVEAWAY. You still can until the 26th of January!


Follow me on:


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...