Amsterdam Life | Places To Love

10.12.12


A small post today on one of my favourite places in Amsterdam: Roest. It is actually a two minutes walk from my home and the perfect place to relax during the day with a cup of coffee, look at some art and just be inspired by the old walls, weird stuff and big woodstove in the middle of the room. It is actually becoming a place to party at night time more and more too. What I particularly like about this place is that it still hasn't been taken over by the crowd that we call 'hipsters'. Maybe that is because it is not near any other cool places, but I sure hope it stays this way. So anyway, I invite you all to come of course. But shhhh...don't tell too many people! ;-)

Adres:
Czaar Peterstraat 213B
1018 PL Amsterdam

-xoxo-
JP


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...