Outfit | Beanie Wonderland

29.12.12



Finally, the H&M package I had been waiting for arrived at my doorstep today! Besides three pairs of pants, the box also contained three beanies. (The more beanies and pants the better! Leaves some room for variation and for only 3 euro's a pair there's no harm in letting loose right? ;-)) While I am not quite sure about the pants yet, I think the beanies are wonderful. We just got back from a stroll around our neighbourhood and while doing so we managed to shoot some outfit pictures. I will give you a small preview of my new beanie heaven in this post, but I will definitely come back on that later on. I was also wearing my new sweater and jeans, perfect for a typical Saturday. I wish you a great evening for now, hope you have some great things planned, and can't wait to talk to you tomorrow!
-xoxo-
JP

ps. Did you already enter my giveaway? Check it out here!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...