Outfit | Chilled Out Weekend

30.12.12




Good morning lovelies! Are you already preparing for NYE? Here in Amsterdam it seems like everybody is. The clubs were empty and the supermarkets were busy this weekend. Totally signs that everybody is preparing for a great dinner and lots of booze on NYE. :-) The same actually went on in my home. We just chilled, came up with what we want for dinner on NYE and what we want to drink when 2013 starts, we strolled around the neighborhood a bit and prepared a simpel but delicious meal in the evening. All to ensure that tomorrow we can party at full force, all night long. ;-) 

Anyway, we managed to shoot some outfit pics in between. I was wearing my Zara heels and H&M beanie, jeans, sweater and varsity jacket. (By the way, Zara has a great sale going on that you can check out here) Today we will again have a very chilled out day. Think we might go for a walk in another part of our neighborhood and have some coffee. Later on, we will attend our very first New Year's drink in the art gallery of one of my friends. Should be fun!

Almost forgot, but I also started my online shop yesterday! It is not finished yet, but I will definitely keep you posted on its progress! Have you entered my GIVEAWAY yet? You still can until the 26th of Januari! Join here!

Have a great Sunday!
-xoxo-
JP

ps. If you are interested in art, check out this Amsterdam based, young and upcoming art gallery (No Man's Art Gallery) here!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...