DIY | Part Two

16.12.12


Hello lovelies! ;-) Today promises to be a great end to a great weekend. At noon I will attend an event that I'm really excited about. If you like affordable fashion and live in Amsterdam you will probably want to go too. First I will go to the Baut Closet Sale. Afterwards I will check out the C4C Affordable Vintage Kilo Sale at Trouw. But shhh.. don't tell too many others. ;-) 

As I promised (here) to show you the second DIY I did earlier this week I should probably do that. Even if my DIY skills are not that professional.. Still, I managed to apply some studs to a panther printed jacket and I actually really like the way it turned out! 

What are you up to today?
-xoxo-
JP


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...