ART | INTERVIEW WITH LOT MADELEINE (VIDEO)

11.12.14



I just stumbled upon this What's Good interview with Amsterdam based artist Lot Madeleine. I have been following her work for a few years now and find it interesting to see that she is so focussed on visualizing quotes. - Remember how focus is important in achieving your goals? - I am still not sure how I feel about her work. Do I dig it? Is it art? Or is it impressive because of her confidence and determination? Either way, I cannot help but admire her for her efforts. So I will leave it up to you to make up your mind. Check out Whatsgood for more short episodes with my fellow Amsterdam citizens.

Enjoy!
-xoxo-
JP

Follow me on Facebook!


Webisode: whatsgood. in Amsterdam #1 Art with Lot Madeleine from whatsgood. on Vimeo.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...