OUTFIT | HELP ME OUT HERE!

24.6.14



Again, a big hello from Greece. Writing to you about the last outfit I shot in Amsterdam last week and an important question. Or actually, I need a favor. As you know, I am competing in the Villa Arena x Blogtoday contest and am one of the three finalists. I would really like to win this challenge as I could not only win a 1000 euro's to spend on furniture, but winning would also grant me access to the network of Blogtoday. Something in which I am really interested. I was not planning on asking you to vote for me, but as I now know that the others are doing so too, I decided to ask you indeed. So here's the thing. You will have to leave your e-mail address, but I assure you that you will only receive one e-mail stating something about the winner of this challenge. 

HOW TO VOTE FOR ME
1. Go to this page
2. Click on the 'klik hier om op mij te stemmen' line, under my picture.
3. Leave your e-mail address.

I would be so grateful if you would help me out here. And please, tell everyone around you about this challenge. :-)

Happy Tuesday and big kisses from Greece!
-xoxo-
JP

Following me on Bloglovin' yet?

JACKET | ISABEL MARANT X HM TROUSERS | HM SNEAKERS | NIKE AIR FORCE 1


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooie outfit vind je jasje erg stoer! Heel veel plezier nog in Griekenland!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik heb op jou gestemd! :) Mijn vriendje heeft een hele stemactie op touw gezet en ik vind het helemaal niet leuk. Ik hoop echt dat de beste mag winnen! Enjoy Griekenland! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik heb op je gestemd hoor! Duimen op de overwinning!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...