STATE OF MIND | MONOCHROME MOOD BOARD

21.4.14

Monochrome mood board with art, lifestyle and fashion inspiration

Monochrome mood board with art, lifestyle and fashion inspiration

Monochrome mood board with art, lifestyle and fashion inspiration

It has been long since I made a proper mood board. To me, moodboards are a great way to structure my thoughts. This monochrome one radiates calmness. As I am super busy lately, I find that I forget to really stop and think about things sometimes. It is like I am on automatic mode and rushing from work to meetings and to social happenings with friends. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I actually enjoy a busy life. It is just that on mandatory days off like on a Easter mini-break like this, I realize that I enjoy some quietness. Being alone. It stimulates my creativity and makes me see things in a new light. 

Being online and in touch with the world all the time brings us amazing opportunities every day, that we should definitely make use of. We wake up and see how the rest of the world is doing while scrolling through Instagram, even before we had coffee. We interact with people from all over the world and are both consumers and producers of the world around us. Such a cosmopolitan way of life is exciting and makes us feel like we are part of something. Something real and big.

On a quiet day like this, I decide to cut off all communication though. The only social thing I will do today is posting this article on my blog. I will head to the city to look at some art. In real life, instead of online. And later on, I am going to read a book while sitting in the sun on my balcony. I realize that I should do this more often. But instead of setting goals straight away, I will just enjoy this moment

Happy Monday!
-xoxo-
JP

Following me on Bloglovin already?

Psst... That half bun in the first picture is my favorite hairstyle currently. :p


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een prachtige foto's!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks! Ik vind vooral die werken van Scheltens en Abbenes heel mooi. Zo gaaf gefotografeerd! Blij dat jij de foto's ook mooi vindt. :-)
      x

      Verwijderen

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...