HOTSPOT | DARE 2 WEAR

4.4.14



Yes, I did it! Yesterday I went to get two more ear piercings in my helix. If you follow me on Instagram you probably already know. A few weeks ago I already went to get my ears pierced at Dare 2 Wear, a little piercing shop located near the Haarlemmerstraat. A little gamble, because I did not know the place and actually did not do my research on different shops so well. It turned out to be great though, and therefore I did not hesitate a minute on where to go when me and my friend Margot decided to get a few more holes in our ears. I think this shop deserved its place on my hotspot list!

Why?
The shop is clean and girl friendly. You can see from a distance that it is, because groups of girls are actually lined up in front of the store waiting to get their ears, noses and other body parts pierced. 

The Coffee Company is right around the corner, which is great because you are likely to wait for 30 minutes to an hour before it is your turn. But as you are in the company of a handful of cool other girls, the waiting is quite nice. 

Who?
Girls and women from 16 to I guess 35 years old. Mostly the alternative and fashionable crowd.

Affordable?
Affordable, affordable..Well lets just say that piercings are not cheap. Ear piercings range from about 30 to 50 euros.

Where?
It is located right in the center of Amsterdam in one of the coziest neighborhoods: The Jordaan. So when you are done, there are enough places to go for lunch, dinner or just a drink if you need one. ;-)

If you would like to know more about Dare 2 Wear, check out their Facebook page!

 TGIF!
-xoxo-
JP

Following me on Bloglovin already?



1 opmerking:

  1. Gaaf!! Wil nu wel een foto zien van je oor :)

    http://www.fashion-hooked.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...