OUTFIT | PHASE ONE

29.3.14

brown to blond hair

Good morning you! Although I have just one picture to show you, I thought I would update you on my hair color whereabouts. As I told you yesterday, I am going for a more blonde look since I am done with that light outgrowth every six weeks. Luckily my hairdresser supported this plan and so we got started. 

Truth is, I always find it hard to communicate with hairdressers. They always seem to know exactly what you want, until you see the result haha! So in this case, when I showed him the inspiration board I posted yesterday, he admitted that the color might turn out not as blonde as in those pictures. It might reach the color height though.. Logically so actually, as going from dark brown to blonde often means that there is a kind of red phase in between. - Hello, I am not a hair dye virgin anymore! - But I decided to go with it, as he assured that it would look good. 

Although I had to get used to my new look a little yesterday, I have embraced this strawberry blonde look for now. I feel a bit like Nicole Kidman. ;-) I guess a lighter color was not technically possible yet. So in a few weeks, I will go back to lighten it again to get that hairstyle I am eying on. 

Curious of your opinions:

What do you think about this first step in my blonde future?

Happy Saturday!
-xoxo-
JP

Following me on Bloglovin' already?

BOMBER JACKET | ISABEL MARAN X HM JEANS | H&M SNEAKERS | ADIDAS SUPERSTAR

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...