LIST | FAVORITE QUOTES

12.2.14

life quote henry ford

Good morning you! As I told you, Wednesday from now on is going to be all about lists. Bucket lists, the latest trends or do's and don'ts. I will address all kinds of subjects. The fact is that I love making lists. I make them for everything, everywhere and everyday. I guess my life would be such a mess without them. - Or is that just the structured illusion? ;-) -  Today I present to you my favorite quotes. If you already follow my Instagram (@jadepillar), you will probably know that I am a sucker  for quotes. I can not help but love starting my day with a - caffeine free - coffee, the news bulletin and an inspirational quote. So here we go!

1.  There isn't a person anywhere who isn't capable of doing more than he thinks he can.
This one is so true. From time to time I run into people that totally lost their faith in life. Especially since a lot of us can not find their dream job right now. I do have a dream job and that is probably due to good dose of luck, but I am a strong believer in being assertive and creating your own opportunities. Because yes, you can do more than you think you can. Work hard and do not be afraid of trying new things.

favorite life quotes

2. You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do.
I guess these are all quite motivational quotes, as this one complements the previous quote. Although you are obviously brilliant, people will most likely assess your qualities on your track record. So if you have a dream, just go for it!

3. Don't forget to enjoy the rain.
To me, this quote is all about not stressing out. Are things not going the way you planned? Adjust and make up an awesome solution. You are creative enough!

favorite life quotes rupert murdoch

4. The world is changing fast. Big will not beat small anymore. It will be the fast beating the slow.
Blogs, Airbnb and Youtube are all examples of that changing world. We are no longer dependent on the help of the elite to make it to the/our top. Actually the elite is quite frightened of the smartness and creativeness of the crowd. And I really think that the ability to organize the power of the people will get you far. So do you have a luminous idea? Just go for it and you will get noticed faster than you think.

favorite life quotes comfort zone

5. Get comfortable with the uncomfortable.
Although comfort is nice, I really believe that you learn more when you are in a less comfortable situation. Why? Because being comfortable is a sign that you know your way around already. And we all know that you can only learn from new experiences. Fashion wise, even Anna Dello Russo is telling us to get uncomfortable. So who are we to not listen to that advice?

As I am always on the hunt for new inspirational quotes, I am really curious of what quotes inspire you!

Happy Wednesday!
-xoxo-
JP





1 opmerking:

  1. Leuk dit. Vooral de laatste is leuk en so true! :)
    Ja vind het ook erg spannend, maar heb er ook veel zin in

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...