ART | ODETTE DENIJS

25.2.14


I always love discovering artists I did not know yet before. Especially when they are young and Amsterdam based. In April Vers Vlees 020 - my art organization - will organize an exhibition including the work of photographer Odette Denijs. I especially love her abstract pieces like the one I posted above. Can you believe this is a photograph?


I will keep you updated about this exhibition here on the blog. So if you love art, keep an eye out for this one! In the meantime, you can visit Odette's website here.



Have a happy and arty Tuesday!

-xoxo-
JP





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...