OUTFIT | MINT AND GREEN

29.1.14

sequin skirt outfit inspiration mercedes benz fashion week amsterdam 2014

Good morning you! Is this the right moment for an outfit pic? Well, this is what I was wearing last Sunday at fashion week. At least, this is the outfit I started with. After a full day of running around between various locations in the city I just had enough of wearing tights. My wild guess is that you probably recognize that feeling. Anyway, I ended up switching the skirt for white trousers quickly at home and was off just in time for the Rebecca Ward show. I already shared with you the - not so flattering - picture of my second attire that day, but to get the whole picture I will share it with you again. What do you think?

Happy Wednesday!
-xoxo-
JP

SWEATER | JUTKA & RISKA SKIRT | H&M TREND


SWEATER | JUTKA & RISKA TROUSERS | CAMILLE OVER THE RAINBOW FOR PIMKIE | BOOTS | CHEAP MONDAY BAG | INVITO 

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Great blog my dear, I love the way you dress down this minty sweater with your pants and your shiny skirt. Looks very cool!

    XO from Malta,
    www.b-biche.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Bibiche, thank you so much! Hope to welcome you on the blog soon again. :-)
      x

      Verwijderen
  2. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...