SHOPPING | SALE TREASURES!

4.11.13



No, I did not buy all these sale treasures. Shopping ban remember? They are pretty awesome though and I am having a hard time not caving in. But as I am keeping my mind strong and my wallet closed, I thought it would not hurt to show you these beauties. The Asos copper sweater, those black flared jeans and that oversized checked coat.. I can totally imagine the total awesomeness of that combo. And that blouse combined with jeans and blue Dr. Martens, gosh.. do not even get me started! Anyway, I am not buying it and it is up to you now. Just let me know if you buy some, I will just pretend I bought a little piece of it too. :p

Anyway, as you know last weekend was my birthday weekend and I had a blast. I am already counting the days until my next birthday. Although not really, as I am slowly but surely approaching the big 30..But for now I am just enjoying being 27 to the fullest.

How did you spend your weekend?
Big kiss!
-xoxo-
JP


8 opmerkingen:

  1. Die jas! Heel mooi!
    With love,

    Joy

    n e w b l o g | justlikesushi.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Joyce! Die is leuk he? Hij is in het echt alleen wat dun zag ik in de winkel.. Fijne dag vandaag!
      x

      Verwijderen
  2. DUNGAREE ♥ is mijn all time favourite. Maar doctor martins staan ook hoog op mijn lijst!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Reacties
    1. Hi Tessa, iets minder opvallend maar ook 1 van mijn favorieten. :-) Fijne dag vandaag!
      x

      Verwijderen

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...