INSPIRATION | KAREN VAN DUIJVENBODE

8.8.13

 Pictures by Karen van Duijvenbode


Gisteren las ik op een van mijn favoriete blogs over Karen van Duijvenbode: een super getalenteerde fotografe, al zeg ik het zelf. :-) Kijk dus snel op haar website om te kijken of jij al net zo'n fan bent als ik! Go Go Go! 

Fijne dag vandaag!
-xoxo-
JP

ps. Do not forget to vote for me in this week's Blogger Battle here!

Translation: Yesterday, one of my favorite blogs introduced me to the work of  Karen van Duijvenbode: a super talented photographer, according to my professional eye. ;-) I recommend you to visit her website and check out if you are just as in love with her pics as I am! Go Go go!

Happy Thursday!
-xoxo-
JP

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...