Outfit | Printed Bomber

3.5.13

Pictures by Bram van Essen


Good morning my sweets! What a strange week it was! We got to celebrate the fact that we (us Dutchies) have a new King and Queen right in the middle of the week and somehow because of that it feels like we started a whole new week on Wednesday. Luckily we did not and there are only a few more hours to go before the weekend starts. Whoop whoop! 

As I told you before, I am pretty fond of bomber jackets as they spice up every, other wise boring, outfit. I also told you that I already own a pretty nice one and would not have to splurge on another one this season. Total fail, because I went to get this one at ZARA's the other day. Oops. Really happy with it though! Hope you like it too!

Enjoy your day and talk to you soon!
-xoxo-
JP


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...