Inspiration | The Best Make Up Tutorials

22.4.13

Picture from ghostparties.com

Good morning my sweets! Hope that you enjoyed your weekend and are fully rested and ready for the this weeks crazyness. :-)

Yesterday I found this cool youtube channel and blog with the most amazing make up tutorials that I would like to share with you. Maybe you already are familiar with the girl from Gh0stparties.com but until yesterday I surely was not. And although I am not really a make up-kinda-girl, I am all about perfecting a natural look. Especially after watching some of Kate's video's. 

Until now I always underestimated the power of a good primer for example. And so before I start my research on the best one I would like to consult you, my dear readers: What primer should I definitely add to my beauty case? 

Enjoy the video's (here) and have a happy Monday!
-xoxo-
JP

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...