New In | Tote

1.2.13



Good morning lovelies! A happy day today, because my longtime search for the perfect (and affordable) Tote is finally over. In December I got myself a not so special but okay kinda black shopper, that already gave up its tasks by januari. Luckily, the store took it back and my search for the perfect Tote could go on. Earlier this week, I saw this great looking bag online priced down to the amount of the not so special but okay kinda bag that I bought earlier! My heart did a little jump and before I knew it, I clicked this baby home. I decided to call him Jack. Jack and I are going to have a swell time, I will tell you that! Peace! ;-)
-xoxo-
JP

BAG| ZARA


Follow me on:

2 opmerkingen:

  1. O I love Jack, he is very pretty. The gold accent is very nice, I have to check out Zara now.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Haha! You definitely have to! ;-) Have a great weekend Denna!

      Verwijderen

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...