Outfit | The Furry Friend

18.1.13

Pictures by Sharon Noordsij

So yesterday night, my long loved furry friend arrived at my door! As you know, I had been searching for the perfect faux fur for a while I am so happy that I found it. Truth be told, I saw this furry friend at one of my favorite blogs, This Chick's Got Style, and the moment I saw it my fingers just automatically typed in the URL of the Pepe Jeans website to order it. It is not often that I am in this state of temporary insanity, but I kinda liked it. :-) The result: a few days later my furry friend showed up to say hello. Oh joy! And psst..it is still on sale here!

I am really looking forward to the Fashion Bloggers Masterclass I am attending tomorrow. What are you up to this weekend? Exiting things coming up too?
Talk to you soon!
-xoxo-
JP

  Ps. Don't forget to join my GIVEAWAY. You still can until the 26th of January!


Follow me on:


5 opmerkingen:

  1. Echt een schitterende outfit, hele mooie stijl.
    Vooral je schoenen zijn echt geweldig en natuurlijk de furry jas. Ik moet zeggen op jou foto's ziet die er beter uit dan op de site, ik was even aan het kijken of het dezelfde was. Heel leuk.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Denna! Wat een lieve comment. Super bedankt! Ik vond hem er op de website ook niet echt mooi uitzien inderdaad. Gokje genomen door hem te bestellen en dat heeft gelukkig goed uitgepakt. :-) Fijne zondag nog!

      Verwijderen
  2. Reacties
    1. Dank je wel! Ben er ook heel blij mee! Fijne zondag! :-)

      Verwijderen
    2. Mooie outfit! En je jas is echt tof, zal vast lekker warm zijn :) Liefs, Kim

      Verwijderen

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...