New In | The Perfect Faux Fur

16.1.13

 Pepe Jeans Advertorial

I have come along way when it comes to wearing fur. I started off hating it, went through a phase in which I felt that vintage fur was okay later on and now I am glad to say that I will never wear real fur in my life again. Ever. I sold my old vintage fur coat, that was already gathering dust in the back of my closet, and took advantage of the winter sale one more time. I bought an amazing black faux fur winter coat from Pepe Jeans. It does not really look like the one in the advertorial, it might even be better! I really can not wait to receive that package tomorrow and I will give you an outfit post wearing it a.s.a.p.! 

How do you feel about wearing fur?
-xoxo-
JP


Ps. Don't forget to join my GIVEAWAY. You still can until the 26th of January!


Follow me on:


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...