Amsterdam Life | Hotel Droog (Exclusive Fashion & Design!)

3.1.13



Aaahww, this holiday is sooo goood! Just woke up with an amazing day ahead of me and an amazing trip to Rotterdam in memory. Later on I will update you on my city trip, but before I forget I must share with you this place of absolute coolness that is located in the historical centre of Amsterdam.

Droog Design
For a few years already, Droog has been among my favorite concept and design stores in Amsterdam. The people of Droog create products together with talented designers. They mainly design furniture, lightning and accessories that make the experience of living just a little different. This store in the Staalstraat (pretty close to Waterlooplein) is on its own definitely worth visiting, but a few months ago a special collaboration started between the people of Droog and a few other original lifestyle entrepreneurs. The name: Hotel Droog.

Hotel Droog
Although you can also book a room in Hotel Droog, the hotel mainly focusses on "all the aspects that many hotels also offer", says Renny Ramakers (co-founder and director at Droog). From a restaurant to nicely designed garden equipment, everything can be found and bought here. But most important to you, my readers, is probably the amazing Fashion Kabinet that opened its doors on the first floor (if I remember it correctly ;-))!

The Kabinet is an intimate place where you can find the most exclusive fashion labels all together, including Isabel Marant and Maison Martin Margiela. I was amazed by the small, but amazing collection that is available in this store. From clothing to shoes, the Fashion Kabinet has all the items that you wish you had. And the best part: the sales woman told me that all Isabel Marant shoes are on a 50% sale now! I unfortunately blew all my money this holiday, but if you are looking for the f/w 2012 collection and Christmas did not financially kill you yet, you should definitely take a look! For more information on Droog and the different stores, take a look at their website

I am off to do a photoshoot with a lovely model today (I am the photographer off course, not the model ;-)). Have a great day and spread the word about Hotel Droog! 
-xoxo-
JP


ps. Don't forget to join my GIVEAWAY. You still can until the 26th of January!


Follow me on:


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...