INTERIOR | RADIO & OUR AMSTERDAM HOME

17.11.14



If I were forced to choose my favorite Amsterdam hotspot I would answer My Home in a split second. This weekend we were featured in the AD newspaper, with a picture of our home. We bought this place a little over a year ago and since then tried to make it our dream home. Truth be told that it is not yet finished - we still do not have a wardrobe for example... - but it comes together more and more as time goes by. Our living room is finished though and evolved as a light and airy space with mostly neutral and some cool colors. In the article we also speak about our jobs and living in this Amsterdam apartment. If your curious, you can check out the article on Blendle

ON THE RADIO
This morning at 10.15 AM I will be hinting you on this week's Amsterdam Hotspots on Amsterdam FM. Will you be tuning in? 

Happy Monday!
-xoxo-
JP



1 opmerking:

  1. Super leuk!! Ziet er ontzettend leuk uit.

    http://fashion-hooked.blogspot.nl/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...