INTERIOR | BIG CITY BALCONY

26.7.14



Big city balconies. I guess they are true life savers for anyone who dares to stay in town over the Summer. I have to admit that mine is not near as beautiful as these ones. Let's just say that we are working on it. My boyfriend would like a Thai inspired balcony with lots of colored lanterns and silver wind lights. I on the other hand, would secretly love a minimalistic balcony with lots of green and no unnecessary elements. Either way, we plan on making it our own city escape. I made a Pinterest board to gather all inspiring big city balconies. There are so many though, that I will probably be pinning for a while. 

How would you like to decorate your balcony space?

Happy Weekend!
-xoxo-
JP

Following me on Bloglovin yet?

All pictures are to be found on my Pinterest board

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...