FASHION SCHOOL | FALL 2014 RAVE PRINTS

11.5.14

dries-van-noten-fall-2014-rave-print

Although we are still anxiously waiting for a nice and hot summer, I cannot help but look forward to this years' fall collections. And as I am sitting here typing this, while the rain is pouring down outside my window, it feels not that weird at all. The next couple of weeks, I will take you through fall's hottest trends. Starting with the Rave Prints today, that were seen (amongst others)  at Dries van Noten, Kenzo and Proenza Schouler. Art is not dead and so isn't electronic dance music. Eclectic is the new cool. 

dries-van-noten-fall-2014-rave-print
dries-van-noten-fall-2014-rave-print

DRIES VAN NOTEN
Lots of florals in bright colors, spacey silver and graphic elements. Miss Iris Apfel will love this and I do to. 

proenza-schouler-fall-2014-rave-print
proenza-schouler-fall-2014-rave-print

PROENZA SCHOULER
Round shapes, boyish elements and muted colors. But most of all: prints!

kenzo-fall-2014-rave-print

KENZO
Green, yellow, red and black and white prints. Allover.

Hope these prints help you get an idea of what you might be wearing in a couple of months. I might start stacking up on prints already though. I guess I need a little time to have the nerve to go out in full print. :-)

How about you. Seeing yourself wearing an all print ensemble already? And which print style is your favorite?

Happy Sunday!
-xoxo-
JP

Following me on Bloglovin already?

Ph. credits Vogue / (2,3,4,5 Fabsugar) / Vogue / Bella Sugar / Le City Kitty / Blou In Art / 10,11 Fabsugar)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...