OUTFIT | COMING TOGETHER

12.1.14



Sometimes you feel totally lost between what you love, what you do and where you are in life. Something that can change in the blink of an eye, for the better or worse. In my case, I feel that lately everything is coming together. My home starts to become the home I imagined it would be, I have a job that I love and I am meeting new and inspiring people through my blog. I feel like 2014 will be the year that I can incorporate all the things I love in my life the way I want them to be. So exciting!

For instance, did you already know that I made it as Vita Coco's fashion reporter at the Mercedes-Benz Amsterdam Fashion Week? I could not be happier that I have the opportunity to see most of the shows, go backstage to see all the craziness behind the scenes and talk to fashion insiders about their view on fashion. Swoon! 

I do have to start thinking about my outfits though. So I am curious: What is your favorite fashion week street style pic?

Happy Sunday!
-xoxo-
JP

BLOUSE | ZARA JEANS | H&M SNEAKERS | NIKE


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een mooie sweater! En wat gaaf dat je naar de fashion week mag!! Backstage, dat lijkt me echt heel gaaf.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat leuk dat je het geworden bent!! Ben benieuwd naar al je reports, interviews en natuurlijk de foto's!

    http://www.fashion-hooked.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I just like to follow your fashion trends. Looks so cool, I like it so much :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...