OUTFIT | MERRY X-MAS!

26.12.13



Merry X-mas! Hope you are having a blast with your friends and family. I know it is the second day of Christmas already, but in my family that is traditionally the day we celebrate. We do not only celebrate Santa, but also my mom's birthday, so that is always a lot of fun. 

Yesterday we ended up working on the house as well, as the plasterers decided to join us one day later than planned. But I am sure the fact that we had our Christmas dinner in bed - we are not able to sit in the living room yet - will create a very long lasting memory haha! The house is coming together now that we cleaned up all the mess from deconstructing/constructing the ceiling though. As you can see in the picture above; the floor is still quite dusty, but is looking a lot better than last week right?

As I am spending my Christmas a little different this year, I am wondering:

How do you spend yours?

-xoxo-
JP

JACKET | WE TEE | ZARA SKIRT | ZARA BOOTS | DR. MARTENS


2 opmerkingen:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...