Outfit | Treasure Hunting

6.5.13

 Pictures by Bram van Essen

Good morning sunshines! Did you enjoy the weekend? Here in Amsterdam, we had the best weather. And in combination with all the festivities around the 4th and 5th of May (Dutch liberation day), it even felt like a short summer holiday. 

Yesterday, I went to the IJ-hallen (huge flea market in the north of Amsterdam) searching for treasures hidden between all the junk that people sell their too. And although this flea market might be getting more and more known in fashion and blogging land, there still is a lot of junk to go through before you find something nice. I like treasure hunting though and I happily dig into the piles and piles of clothes and accessories. And I must say it paid off: I think I spend about 25 euro's and went home with two pairs of jeans, three t-shirts, a ring and a bag. Will show you my finds later on.

Back to work today. How did you spend your weekend? Did you go treasure hunting too?
-xoxo-
JP

CARDIGAN | H&M TREND TEE | LA COSTE JEANS | H&M LOAFERS | ZARA SUNNIES | UNKNOWN


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...