Outfit | Chinese Bomber

26.4.13

Pictures by Bram van Essen


A satin bomber dream. That is all there is to this G-sus jacket that I found in a thrift store last year. Never been worn before (even the tags were still on it) I had to take this baby home then.  And who would have guessed that only one year later satin bombers like this one would be the sh*t?! Guess it was my L-L-Lucky Day! :-)

Personally, I think printed bombers look good with almost everything and have the ability to spice up an otherwise boring outfit. I already got mine, but there are some great ones available in stores right now. Zara is nailing the Chinese style bomber (here & here) and H&M Trend has got a great floral one on sale right now. If you do not own the perfect bomber yet, I advice you to not wait to long to buy yours before it is out of stock. (Always such a painful moment..:-))

And on an even more joyful note: it is Friday! Whoop whoop! What are your plans for the weekend?
-xoxo-
JP

JACKET | G-SUS TEE | H&M MEN JEANS | H&M HEELS | H&M TREND


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...