Bloggerlife | Check Out Bloglovin'!

2.2.13


Happy weekend my sweets! Before we start off this day with a cup of coffee, I would like to introduce you to the world of Bloglovin'. About a year ago, I started to discover the world of blogging. As I got more into it I found that there are so many inspiring blogs out there and I still discover new ones every day. With so many blogs on the blogroll it can be hard to keep up with all the updates (checking every blog separately to check out new posts...the waste of time..)

I am sure that many of you are not yet using bloglovin', as many more of you visit my blog than do follow me on bloglovin'. So as of today, make your life a little easier and set up your own account on the bloglovin' website. Then, you can browse through all the blogs that are featured there and choose the ones you want to follow. Bloglovin' will then automatically keep you updated on new posts of your favorite blogs! Easy right? I feel that it really is the best tool for all blog lovers. (And I know you are, you bloglovin' animal you! ;-)) 

Later today I will give you an ootd, but I thought I would share this with you first. What are you up to today? Hope to see you on Bloglovin' soon! 
-xoxo-
JP

Voor al mijn Nederlandse lezers, zouden jullie het fijn vinden als mijn blog ook in het Nederlands te lezen is? Ik twijfel al een tijdje om ook in het Nederlands te schrijven, maar weet niet zo goed wat jullie daarvan vinden. Laat het me weten, ik ben benieuwd! Liefs, Floor


Follow me on:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...